10 Times Tuesday 19:00
- 22.05 - How to meditate?
- 29.05 - How to empty your mind
- 5.06 - Taming your mind
- 12.06 - Improve your morning routine
- 19.06 - Special with Anna Trökes at 19.30
- 26.06 - Overcoming difficult moments
- 3.07 - Cultivating Patience & Love towards oneself
- 10.07 - Overcoming stress
- 17.07 - Inspiration & Support
- 24.07 - Connecting to others, being part of a community
You can join this class as an AYI practice member or use half class from your 10 card or your 12 times course.
How exactly do you meditate? What are the benefits of meditation? How to overcome the difficulties during meditation? How to apply the meditation techniques in daily life? These are questions that I asked myself many times before having a regular meditation practice.
Growing a meditation practice is like growing plants – we need good seeds, soil, water, fertilizer, a fence to protect our tiny sprout. Like plants, children and relationships the meditation will reflect the effort we invest in it.
I would love to share my experience on these matters, as in the last year I have done 3 Vipassana meditation retreats (10 days silent meditation) and developed a steady self meditation practice since then, meditating each day, morning and evening.
Class structure - 45 minutes
- Introduction in the subject of the day
- Explaining the meditation technique – Anapana
- Silent Meditation – Anapana (10 minutes)
- Explaining the meditation technique – Metta
- Silent Meditation – Metta (10 minutes)
- Sharing the experience – group talk
- Questions, Answers, wrapping up the meditation session